8 EFFECTIVE WAYS TO FIGHT CELLULITE
8 EFFECTIVE WAYS TO FIGHT CELLULITE: SAY NO TO ” ORANGE PEEL»
Healthy smooth skin is a sign of leading a proper lifestyle, rational nutrition and lack of stress, but sometimes the female body appears hateful to all representatives of the weaker sex cellulite bumps. What should I do if the beach season is coming, and a beautiful swimsuit is not able to hide body flaws?
The main thing is not to give up, because in our time there are many proven ways to get rid of cellulite. Reviews of many women who have faced this problem show that if you follow the rules recommended by cosmetologists and perform some procedures, you can forever forget about such a complex as skin imperfections. In this article, we will look at how to get rid of cellulite on the thighs, stomach and any other places where fat accumulates.
Recommendations from professionals
The most effective way to get rid of cellulite is to approach the problem comprehensively. First of all, it is necessary:
1. Review your diet. This does not mean that you need to kill your body by starvation – everything is much simpler. Think for yourself, can you get rid of cellulite by continuing to consume sweet treats, salty snacks and fatty dishes? Of course not. At least for the duration of treatment, your main enemies should be – salty, sweet, fat and flour, which you should avoid if possible. Replace them with fresh vegetables and fruits, and you will definitely feel much better.
2. Regularly perform at least the simplest physical activities. Whatever ways to get rid of cellulite you do not use, with a sedentary lifestyle, everything will be in vain. Make it a rule to warm up regularly: at intervals of one hour, perform basic exercises aimed at problem areas (jump, massage the buttocks, move your hips or sit down). Don’t know how to get rid of cellulite on your legs? Make sure that the blood does not stagnate in the places where cellulite appears, so at least take a walk in the fresh air and force yourself to go up on foot, not by Elevator.
3. Use intensive movements to warm up and massage the skin in problem areas. To be sure to get rid of cellulite, massage should be performed at least 2 times a day (10-15 minutes), not to mention the fact that ideally this should be done by a specialist who knows all the secrets of this difficult procedure.
4. Perform anti-cellulite wraps. Using therapeutic masks made on the basis of algae, blue clay or paraffin is the fastest way to get rid of cellulite. Thanks to the special properties of this composition, all fat and excess liquid is easily removed through the pores, and the skin is instantly tightened and rejuvenated. To fix the effect, you need to wrap at least twice a week.
5. Purify the body of toxins and toxins. How to quickly get rid of cellulite, if the liquid remains in the body even after medical procedures? Herbal teas with a diuretic effect and vitamin complexes will help you in this. Consult your personal doctor before purchasing such products and remember that your diet should be dominated by foods rich in fiber (including pistachios, raspberries, lentils, pears, prunes, oatmeal, wholegrain bread, etc.).
6. Perform water procedures. You can easily organize your own personal aerobics hall at home, but it will be somewhat more difficult to visit the pool. However, if you regularly swim, do water aerobics and spend time in the Jacuzzi, you will know exactly how to get rid of cellulite forever. Thanks to the favorable effect of water on the skin and physical activity, your skin will gradually smooth out, and your figure will be restored to its former ideal shape.
7. Drink more water. No, not tea, juice, or carbonated drinks, but water. One and a half liters of liquid in this form should become your daily norm. It is water that removes toxins from our body, so the best way to get rid of cellulite is to follow all the above recommendations and drink water.
8. Eliminate any stressful situations. It is easy to say, but difficult to do, but often in search of an answer to the question of how to get rid of cellulite on the butt, girls do not understand that it is stress that causes metabolic disorders and, as a result, leads to the formation of “orange peel”. Most often, this is faced by pregnant women: hormonal changes in the body seriously affect the appearance of the skin and not only, but over time everything normalizes.
WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT ANTI-CELLULITE MASSAGE: CAN I GET RID OF CELLULITE WITH IT?
If you managed to allocate time and an extra penny for a trip to a massage parlor,you will not regret it. This is one of the most popular ways to effectively get rid of cellulite, because by combining the best techniques of chiropractic, reflex and manual therapy, as well as connective tissue massage, you can easily normalize blood circulation and lymph flow in problem areas, as well as get rid of local fat accumulations in the long term. Is it possible to get rid of cellulite in a few procedures? Most likely, no: one subscription includes 5 sessions, that is, the minimum required for the initial stages of cellulite development. Professional cosmetologists and massage therapists recommend taking a course consisting of 10-15 sessions, which:
· include in the price not only the work of a masseur, but also special preparations (massage oils, gels and creams), which the specialist will select individually for the patient’s skin;
* involve a massage that has a softening and smoothing effect;
* allow you to remove excess fluid and reduce fat deposits, which is very useful if you do not know how to get rid of cellulite on your stomach;
* stimulate blood circulation in the adipose tissue of the problem location.
Anti-cellulite massage is the best option if you still haven’t decided how to get rid of cellulite quickly. Feedback from our clients is extremely positive, because the team of our specialists includes only experienced massage therapists and cosmetologists. By entrusting the solution of a cosmetic problem to professionals, you can be sure not only of a positive result, but also of its rapid manifestation.
Be sure to come to the reception and follow all the above recommendations, since you can get rid of cellulite only with a comprehensive approach to this issue.